Canadian Financial Markets Research Centre (CFMRC) summary information database (or CFMRC TSX database for short) includes daily and monthly Toronto Stock Exchange trading information about specific securities as well as information on "price adjustments" such as dividends, stock splits, recapitalizations, etc. The database also includes daily and monthly indexes containing information on daily and monthly index levels as well as selected other financial markets information.
- expanded daily data set includes opening as well as closing data for: prices; bids; asks; trades; and volumes, amongst other information
- expanded monthly data set includes: betas; earnings per share; volume; and transactions, amongst other data
- expanded daily and monthly index data sets which include: a selection of interest and exchange rates; TMX Group indices; new under- and over- $2.00 indices, as well as other data
- CFMRC/TSX annual update - updated once a year, usually at the beginning of the calendar year.
- CFMRC/TSX quarterly update - updated four times a year.